Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hello

Hello my name is Kaitlan Blackrose and I live in Central Texas with my husband William and my youngest son KC. To keep my sanity, I knit and do other crafty things so I thought I would start this blog and make videos to keep busy. I hope you enjoy them. You can find me on ravelry.com under KaitlanRoisendubh, I have many of the patterns I will be using there. There will also be crocheting, tatting, cooking, and many other things that I am interested in. There may even be some complaining and some about my weight loss journey, which I am very proud of. I have lost 28 pounds so far. We will be grandparents to a little girl come November and we are very excited about, even though some people don't think we are. We are happy to be grandparents and can't wait to spoil her, I am sure my oldest son Sean and his wife Angel will just enjoy that. Isn't it every grandparents right to fill the grandkids with 7-Up and Cadbury eggs and they send them home...lol. Well hope to hear from you all. I will be posting videos soon as well as patterns and other things so keep a close watch. Night. Kaitlan

No comments:

Post a Comment