Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby Blanket

Since I am back into my knitting phase yet again I will be starting a baby blanket for my grand baby. She will be born on November 19 so not that long of a time to make a blanket. My grandmother before she passed away made a blanket for my first grandchild but really isn't in baby colors so I will be making a basket weave blanket in baby colors. You can follow what I am making on Ravelry.com under kaitlanroisendubh. I have a lot of WIP's going and I do work on them often. I am a person that gets bored and finds some other pattern to make. Usually it is something that I can make quickly like dish clothes, which will be the first class I post here, that only take a couple of hours to do and they are always well received and a great gift for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment