Friday, August 16, 2013

Diaper Soakers


Dia\ For really quick gift I made Snapdragon Soakers. I have posted the link for the pattern page on Ravelry. They are so cute. You can find the pattern on Ravelry I sell them on Etsy as well.
Snapdragon Soakers on Etsy The best thing to do when you make the is use virgin wool. The bad thing about using wool is , when you wash then they need to be hand washed and laid flat to dry. The pictures on Etsy are done in acrylic so they can be gentle washed and dried in the dryer. A little easier for people to do if you have any children.

Also finished my aunt's granddaughters sweater. I will be posting this on etsy soon as well for say in another color am sure. Just have to get it made first. Should be sending it off next week. It is the 3 little kitten nursery rhyme.


At least I am finishing projects. Though I have about 10 or more WIPs in my buckets. I wish you all happy knitting and good luck at getting your Christmas projects finished. Only a few months and Christmas will be here and we get to start all over again.. lol

Kaitlan

No comments:

Post a Comment